“All that is important comes in quietness and waiting.” ~Patrick Lindsay
It’s Time To Calm Your Chaos!
Does life just seem out of control for you? You know it’s not, but it FEELS that way….?
Amidst everything you do on a daily basis, from excelling at work to being present with your loved ones and dedicating time to your personal passions, do you:
Have trouble sleeping
Find it hard to eat nutritionally balanced meals consistently
Struggle sticking to any kind of routine, especially exercise
Find that you lack motivation and continue to feel the chaos of life
Feel out of control
Discover Inner Peace
I’m Lynette Fioroni, and I’m a Certified Yoga Therapist and a Certified Holistic Health Coach. I work with busy women just like you to help you find the inner peace, the devotion to stillness, and the mindfulness that will enable you to relax and enjoy life.
My New Year, New You: Calm Your Chaos workshop is the perfect introduction to begin learning the tools you need to make 2022 your healthiest and calmest year yet! This is a lifelong practice and a great way to learn simple tools to begin to change your life.
Rooted in the centuries old yogic practices of breathwork, meditation, visualization, and gratitude – I’ll teach you easy-to-follow methods you can use to:
- De-stress and regain calm & ease in your life
- Relax and embrace a self-care routine
- Gain control over what I call “mental monkeys” so you can move into a more peaceful, calmer life
- Understand body awareness and alignment and how it may affect your sleep
- Make nutritious food choices that fuel your body to live your life of abundance
- Ultimately lead an easier life day-by-day where everything becomes more manageable, you feel more at ease, and you calm your chaos
This virtual workshop takes place January 10, 11, and 12 via Zoom from 5:30 PM ET to 6:30 PM ET each day. I have created a short practice for all of you who are just TOO BUSY to fit in another thing! Make your health and self care the priority this year!
Learn and practice therapeutic yoga techniques in a safe, nurturing, and judgment-free space.
It’s time to calm your chaos!
I’d love for you to join us!